Terms & Conditions
1. You can cancel your order anytime before it has shipped, we will refund entire amount.
2. In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 48 hours of receiving the product.
1. If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 9610-282-282 /9785-881-063 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
2. All refunds will be processed within 7 to 10 days of receiving returned product. It will remain the customers responsibility to return the product in unused condition. There should not be any signs of wear and tear on either the product or the box to be eligible for a refund.
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
(1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access,
(2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation,
(3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Web site, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or
(4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material
(a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation,
(b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
(c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.